Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

These are two flowered lamps. I'm not sure if they are

Customer Question

These are two flowered lamps. I'm not sure if they are ceramic, porcelain or not sure what. They have dragon like feet that are metal and the base is metal and wood. Nothing is written on the bottom of the lamps.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
H!
Nora here again.
At you convenience, please send clear in focus images of the body of the lamp and the metal base.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora