Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I lost the connection, I have an 18 th 19 th century portrait

Customer Question

I lost the connection, I have an 18 th 19 th century portrait of a gentlemen in red garb holding a medallion of sort signed but can't understand... Roy cuter or rotation Roy cutee
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Could you try to take an image of the signature in a brighter location, please? Difficult to make out, sorry....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive the portrait.? Any progress on who, when and dates yet. Thank you,
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, no additional images are posted--if you wish, you may email one to***@******.*** and ask them to forward it to me (Steve, Antiques).
With kind regards,
Steve