Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a old family scrapbook with many interesting stories

Customer Question

I have a old family scrapbook with many interesting stories and autographs by Ogden Nash, Helen Keller as example. My husband's grandmother wrote this book in longhand for her children and grandchildren about her life. She was born in 1856 in Shakopee Minnesota as her dad was in the military near Minneapolis. this account of her life is humorous, informative and a glimpse of this country as it was beginning in the 1860's until the 1930's. She was a very good friend of Mrs. Thomas Edison and there are many interesting antecdotes about Thomas Edison. I look forward to your reply. ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora