rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

How much is an F.M.Bennett painting worth that was painted

Customer Question

how much is an F.M.Bennett painting worth that was painted in 1920 and called Hunters Breakfast
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Frank Moss Bennett (1874-1953)
Could you tell me the size of the painting?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
Frank Moss Bennett (1874-1953)
Thanks!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
21 by 32
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 40,000-55,000$.
I would recommend to sell the painting though a direct sell, but in your case it would be much better to sell through a big auction house. I would contact both Christies, Bonhams or Sothebys, they have a good record on past auction sales of Frank Moss Bennett. You will have o pay the auction house fee, around a 20-30% of the final auction price, but it will be worth it.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!