rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have all different types of china and can not make out the

Customer Question

I have all different types of china and can not make out the markings can some one help me identify them so I can determine if they have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only handle one item or matched set per question here.
At your convenience, please send a full image of the item that is pictured with its maker stamp here.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I could only send one pic last night here are the other pics I have a lot of items , can you help me with artwork as we'll? My intention is to sale all of this so if u could help me with what it is who made it and roughly it's value, that wld be wonderful.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
I can help you with the flower object, if you would like to continue.
Please let me know.
Thank you,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already got an answer on the flowers can u help me with dishes?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Are the dishes a matching set with the same mark and pattern?
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have so many pieces see pic below lol I don't see anything else with this design and marks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one item or matched set and send images.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand pls do this bowl..for all the other dishes individual or sets I'll send new questions
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I am not able to decipher the mark on the underside of this bowl.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but u clda told me that to begin with esp after I told u I had the flowers already covered...anyway maybe u can help me with other items
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
I just found this straggler question, I didn't realize there was a bowl in there until now.
I would like one more photo (clearer) of the bottom mark. Back away another foot and it should come out okay. I can zoom in from here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Idk if it's upside down lol
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
It is but I can work with it. Thanks!
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a stemmed tea bowl or soup cup with gingko leaves and the symbol (sloppily written) for longevity. The mark on the bottom reads "China Made Porcelain" with the symbol that looks like a cursive Z being the symbol for porcelain. Probably 1970's. This piece has a value of 35.00.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you where you able to find wooden mask figure questions and help with those?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I was able to read the mask questions and look at the pictures this weekend. Those are not in my realm of experience. I only know almost everything!
You can leave those question there and someone will come along that knows about those. They are unique, so it will take a bit of time. After a period of time, those questions will time-out if no one answers. If no one comes around by the end of today, I might look for some mask experts outside this site to refer you to.
Let's close this one out by clicking the stars. Thanks again, it really is such a pleasure seeing your items and talking with you.