Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Photographs taken from stage of Pink Floyd 1970-71 concert,

Customer Question

Photographs taken from stage of Pink Floyd 1970-71 concert, color and B&W.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. To change the photo's format from tiff to j-peg I will need to send the images to you from my e-mail to yours inn a more direct way. I'll try a few methods and if one works let me know. ***** ***** @***@******.***.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have e-mailed you two images which were to be passed on to you but have received no conformation that you received nor have been able to asses their value. What has occurred is an automatic intro to a new expert. If my question can't be answered could you please let me know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I received one image.
Were these photos taken by you?
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All photos were not only taken by me, all film was developed by me and contact printed. Pink Floyd refused to let me take the shots with flash during the concert so I had to take them by available light and push process both the color and B&W films. If the need should arise I can prove I am the one and only photographer-original author and lab man. I have given several prints away to "close" friends. If you need those names let me know. Respectfully; Mark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already sent you another photo of David Gilmour tuning his guitar, #2 David Gilmour. It may have been sent to another person. If for some reason it can't be found I can send another.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have shots of all members. Roger Waters included. Some images are tough to deal with as you could likely understand. They need fine tuning for e-mail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For referance go to Led Zeppelins home page, click on timeline at top of page and go to 1970.Scroll to March 26, 1970. There find 8 of my photos. Hope uoi like them. Mark
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark,
Have you claimed copyright on your images?
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Lost the battery on my phone. Yes, I do have the copyright. This was one lousy day. A one thing after the other. So, I appologize if I sound short.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
How many photos total are in your archive?
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would have to make an edit count; no guesing that way. Sometime thursday ok with you?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Yes, any time is fine.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Of course, all negatives are in there original arvhival sleeves: two 36 exposer color negatives and one 36 exposer B and W. One 36 exposer roll just missplaced or kidnapped: all arvhoval qualtty, 108 imsges. All scanned film using a epson V750 pro using silvetfast archival suite software. I will get archival scan numbers later today.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
ok, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My attempt to phone you ended with a referal to location services. So, let's just text or phone me direct.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer or available to speak by phone they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a 73 year old hearing impaired U.S. Navy Veteran whom is looking to recieve an apraisal for photographs of Pink Floyd that I shot in 1970-71 and would like to sell. Nothing less and nothing more. If justanswer can not supply me ( Mark F. Miller ) with such service simply tell me and I will move on.