Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a figurine of a girl with a large hair bow, braids &

Customer Question

I have a figurine of a girl with a large hair bow, braids & her arms crossed. It has the number 1064 on the back of her right shoe and a design & letters on the back of her left shoe. It belonged to my mother when she was a child and is over 100 years old. I also have one of a small boy on a pot with a handle, holding a baby bottle. It has Germany on the back and the number 13864. It has 1 very thin crack but is in very good condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you pictures of the figurines and of their marks?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will take some pictures and try to attach them to you.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Great!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have taken pictures but I am having trouble attaching them. It won't let me do it without an e-mail address. Is there another way to get them to you? Can I print them and mail them or is there an e-mail address I can send them to?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94s9v-figurine-girl-large-hair-bow-braids.html
Thanks!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thanks for your patience
I have seen the pictures, thanks for sending them.
You have a Kaisser look like "classic white" figurine. Kaisser was a figurine manufacturer from Germany, known for manufacturing complete white figurines. If it's an original Kaisser unit, it should have the following mark-or similar-somewhere in the figurine. Could you check it out ?
Here is the mark:

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got your reply but no mark is showing. Did you get the pictures of the back of the shoes showing what looks like letters & numbers? If not I can resend them. If you can try to send me the mark again I will check them.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
here is it, again-you have to click in the link:
http://images.shoprw.com/stillgoode/Figurine_97222B.jpg
Thanks