Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

TRYING TO GET AN IDEA ON COURT PIECES FURSTENBERG Brunswick

Customer Question

TRYING TO GET AN IDEA ON COURT PIECES FURSTENBERG Brunswick GERMANY FOUNDED IN1747 BOUGHT THEM IN MUNICH IN 1947 THREE PIECES. would like to know the value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.
Manufacturer Status: Not Known
Pattern: Blue Brunswick by Furstenberg [FURBLB]
Description: Blue Band, Flowers&Verge
Could you tell me then umber and type of pieces that you have?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 court pieces Couple pllaying chess couple holding slate Couple dancing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
#F with a slach on f crown on top of F one has Fwith slach through but no crown One with crown has 1922-58 plain F 1753-70 hOP THIS HELPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1770to1790 golden age for F8URSTENBERG FACTORY IN1859 furstenberg was released from Brunswick goverment PRIVATE ownership took in1876 FUURSTENBERG P orcelin Factory AG
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sORRY i AM NOT THE BEST FRIEND WITH THIS COMPUTER. pHONE IS(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
juST FOUND THIS TURN OF THE CENTURY changed to Sitzendorf Porcelain MaNFACTURE IN1923 SEMI NATIONALIZED IN 1957 COMPLETELY IN 1972 CURRENT NAME IS***** WOW this should help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SITZENDORF THIURINGIA Germany 1845 to Present Sounds better Do we have a start?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME LOST YOU AFTER i SENT THE INFORMATION ON WHERE THE MANUACTURE IS NOW pLEASE CONTACT ME
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry would like to know if this informaation will help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not received an e-mail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Could you tell me the number and type of pieces that you have? We will start with the Furstenberg pieces.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did send the number of pieces and described each one but did not get an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also sent information that I had seen on the company that makes these figurines. Still no connect as to the value if any
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Glad you are back
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Ok!
The other information is a little bit confusing to me! Could we start from scratch?
Could you take a picture of the mark and a picture of the pieces that you have?
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94ron-trying-idea-court-pieces-furstenberg-brunswick.html?src=pql&sso=1
Thanks!