rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have what i think is a print called Blue Moon done by Horror

Customer Question

I have what i think is a print called Blue Moon done by Horror cover artist James R Powell. He actually signed the print. There is nothing else on the print except his symbol he puts on all his paintings and the year 2013 all in the bottom left hand corner.The painting was done in June of 2013. He passed away 5/13/2015.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it helps he also worked with Cheryl Crow, Van Halen, The Who and Rush in painting their guitars.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I am familiar with this piece. BLUE MOON is mostly red with a skelly that has a blue sliver moon in his eye. James did limited edition , I think 500, and sold them for 40.00 each. Now that he has passed, your limited edition print is worth 100.00.