rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

What is an RCA Victor Co. Radiola 20, model Ar-918 worth?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
You have a very early vacuum tube radio operated on series on batteries. This unit had a external speaker, that was sold as a separate accessory. It's extremely important that all the tubes are present and, if possible, in working conditions, because they are very expensive to replace.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 220-350$. In your case, that you have spare tubes, I would recommend a selling price of 350-450$
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!