rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have seen a 1913 liberty head coin and was offered to me

Customer Question

i have seen a 1913 liberty head coin and was offered to me for $500. How can i know it's real?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Such coin would be valuable in 3,000,000$, yes, three millions dollars. I would not trust someone who is selling the coin for 500$ as real coin, most likely that it's a fake coin.
However, if you want, I can provide a list of dealers in your city, where you can go with the seller to check the authenticity of the coin. I would not recommend to do this, because, honestly, you are going to loose your time, because the coin is not authentic.
I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!