Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have three dolls: Ashley Belle Collection, 'Young Lady Diana'

Customer Question

Have three dolls: Ashley Belle Collection, 'Young Lady Diana' with certificate of authenticity: Angelina Visconti with certificate of authenticity from year 2000 and a Classic Treasures Special Edition Collectible Doll with a certificate of authenticity. Would like to know what they are worth. They are in the original boxes.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.
If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
.
.
.
.
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to send you pictures of the dolls. Say a prayer that it works for me, please! :)
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used the last method by sending the pictures to '*****@******.***' and with the subject: sent to Glenda B in antiques. Hope you receive them today.:)
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,
I will let you know as soon as they forward them to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happened to the estimated value of the dolls that I requested and paid for?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I am waiting on images of the dolls. I have not gotten any pictures yet, if you emailed them they have not reached me. You might want to resend them.
Glenda