Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Please give me some information on a Sword,Knight Templar sword,very

Customer Question

Please give me some information on a Sword,Knight Templar sword,very ornate the blade itself has a design on it. Horses,a castle,a bugle blower,a tent and etc.
Please respond with an answer.
Thank You
Doris and Don
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sword has no dates,allowing us to know that info.We would like to know the value of sword
top of sword is a knight Templar on the next piece under the head is a gold cross in-laid this sword is beautiful!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you provide a picture of the sword?
Is the sword marked or has some kind of mark?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes,I will try to take picture of sword which is no problem,but how to send it I am not sure how to send it to you!!!!!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94mqv-please-give-information-sword-knight-templar-sword-very.html
Thanks!