rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Tray or Platter marked on back Venice Dec 22,1896 France Limoges

Customer Question

Tray or Platter marked on back Venice Dec 22,1896 France Limoges T&V
Front Cherubs playing
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
The T & V mark on bottom is from the highly collected Tressemann & Vogt Limoges, made in France. The hallmark dated December 22, 1896 is the date of the specific pattern from T&V. Venice is the pattern name, however this kind of platters were uniquely hand painted.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 150-230$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks