Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a statue of a young girl,boy which appears to be made

Customer Question

I have a statue of a young girl
,boy which appears to be made of some kind of plaster.the girl has a parrot on her shoulder and is holding a box with her right. hand.the little boy is sitting right next to the girl and he is holding a musical instrument. Behind the statue it says made in Italy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you provide a picture of the mark?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94lpm-statue-young-girl-boy-appears-made.html?src=pql&sso=1
Thanks!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** ,
Thanks!