rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I HAVE DESSERT PLATES SAUCERS CUPS AND SERVING PLATER THESE

Customer Question

I HAVE DESSERT PLATES SAUCERS CUPS AND SERVING PLATER THESE HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 75 YEARS OLD. THEY WERE BOUHT IN BRUSSELS AND CAME FROM MY GRANDMOTHER .BACK READS LIMOGES PL FRANCE LIMOGES 7 RANGE UNIQUE. ANY IDEAS HOW MUCH THESE ARE WORTH SINCE I CANNOT FIND THEM IN ANY BOOKS. GOLD BLUE RIM THANK YOU
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I would love to help you. I will need to see a photo of the mark and of the pieces in order to correctly assess your set. You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon in the box where you type back to me (some systems show an ADD FILES button instead). This works best on a desktop computer. Let me know if you have any problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU ARE DEALING WITH SOME ONE WHO IS NOT SAVY ON THIS MACHINE I HAVE THE PICTURES ON MY PHONE
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
That is okay, I can work with that. You can email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward them to me. It takes 6-12 hours sometimes less for them to forward the photos, so thank you in advance for some patience.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I got your photos this afternoon, thank you.

Your set was made by Porcelaine Limousine (PL) of Limoges France. The set was made from 1905-1930 based on these marks. The set was made in Limousine, France and was decorated tby Unique Limoges (1925-1930). It was retailed by Buss & Co of Brussels, Belgium. This pattern does not have a name, but is a variant of their pattern PL87 as seen on Replacements.com. Each dessert plate is worth 20.00, each demitasse cup and saucer is worth 35.00, and the platter is worth 75.00.