Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Is it possible to get a written, professional opinion of

Customer Question

Hi! Is it possible to get a written, professional opinion of a collection of my bronzesculptures? there are about 300 of them. I do not need the valuation as I already know that...what I need is your professional opinion of the quality of my work. I need a letter to post on my website. Can you do that? www.KelseySculpture.Artspan.com (###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is my working email address:***@******.***
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hi--you do very nice work...I am very surprised you have not found a gallery to stock your work, honestly. Have you attempted to approach any art auctions to set a record for your works?