Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

There is a porcelain figurine in my family consisting of two

Customer Question

There is a porcelain figurine in my family consisting of two men and two women. the men are playing string instruments and the women appear to be reading music sheets. The hallmark seems to be an S with two almost horizontal lines forming an x.
The piece was purchased before 1950, but how long before is unknown. Can you identify the hallmark? It is not one of the Meissen marks I have seen.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you provide a picture of the mark and a picture of the figurine?
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have pictures on my iPhone of both figurine and mark, but have no way to send to a web address. Is there an email address I could send to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94j36-porcelain-figurine-family-consisting-two.html?src=pql&sso=1
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if you received the pictures. Phone sent through Cox first couple of times. Cox has been out for days. I tried to copy/paste in to GMail but the pics came in very large and not sure they sent. Did anything come to you?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I have not received the pics yet. This is a manual process, it usually takes around a couple of hours.
Please, bookmark this page so you can easily come back. You will be also notified by email when the answer is ready.
Thanks