Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Wilmer painting in excellent condition. Read more: http://ww

Customer Question

I have a Wilmer painting in excellent condition. My father purchased it in the eRLY 1960S. lANDSCAPE, HIGH MOUNTAIN PEAKS, RIVER AND TREES IN FOREGROUND. lOOKS eUROPEAN, aLPS? wHAT GENRE IS HE A PART OF? iF MASS PRODUCED, ARE HIS PAINTINGS WORTH MUCH?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for the request.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get all the details you are requesting today. Probably will have time this week-end. This is getting involved.
My main reason for contacting you is to see what prices Wilmer commands
. A general High---Low range. I am not interested in selling the painting right now. WHAT INFORMATION CAN YOU SEND ME AT THIS TIME? Thank you. Julianne
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Julianne,
I would really need to see what you have to provide an estimate of value.
I can wait as long as you need for images
~Or~
~or~
I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
End Process. I have cancelled my membership. Send me any remaining credit owed to me. Thank you.
.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora