Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE SEVERAL PIECES OF SILVERWARE: INSICO, 1881 ROGERS A1,

Customer Question

I HAVE SEVERAL PIECES OF SILVERWARE: INSICO, 1881 ROGERS A1, MANOR PLATE TRIPLE, WM A ROGERS A1 PLUS, and HARMONY HOUSE PLATE AA+. How do I go about getting appraisals?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I would love to help. Please describe the quantity and type of pieces you have (fork, spoons,etc). Photos of the pieces and their marks would also help in identification.
You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon in the box where you type back to me. This feature works best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to send photos?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call Barbara at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to send pictures and am awaiting your call.
Barbara
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help, but all of the pieces you listed are silverplate, not sterling, and as such have a very limited retail value today--if you advise of how many pieces you have of each, I will gladly do my best to help you assign values.
With kind regards,
Steve