Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the certificate of Member of the French Legion of

Customer Question

I have the certificate of Member of the French Legion of Honour awarded to Nancy Wake
on the 23rd December 1970. The medals awarded to her are now in the Australian War Memorial and I can't find the fate of other memorabilia that would have surfaced when she passed away a few years ago. The certificate is framed and untouched or damaged in any way. I understand this is not a true antique but I am looking to find its value as my intention is to sell.
If your memory is a bit lacking, I suggest you google Nancy Wake and be prepared for a lot of valid information along with a lot not-so-valid. She was an amazing person.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora