Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

It just caught my eye because it said Naples and I wondered

Customer Question

It just caught my eye because it said Naples and I wondered if it meant Florida because I live in Cape Coral only 35 minutes away.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".

.

In the body of the message put , your user name and name.

.

Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.

.

Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Glenda this is Holly I was just trying to fond the other questions I thought I sent and this one caught my eye. No big deal. Just curious. Sent my questions to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Is this a question? Do you have something?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
ok