Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Any information regarding this picture would be great. Size

Customer Question

Any information regarding this picture would be great. Size 8' x 11" approx. Country, artist and value. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put in my question on May 30, 2015, at 01:20pm and I haven't received an answer. I'm just checking to see if you received it?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I did just see it. I apologize, my husband was in the hospital for a week and I have been there. I am back now, however, this piece is not familiar to me. I am going to opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send clear in-focus close-up of the signature and title at the bottom and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send you all of the pictures again. 8 x 11" Thank You. Hope these pictures help!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I am able to view the images you posted originally, however in order to properly assess what you have, I need to be able to read an decipher the signature and title by photo which is why I requested more clear, more close-up images of such.
Please send those at your convenience.
Thank you,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took the picture out of the frame, because of glare. Thick Paper. Pic 6 & 7 are the new ones. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are Pic 1 & 2. I don't have the flower symbol on my camera. Sorry, any suggestions I will try.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I have not found a match to this for you.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora