Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 pictures that my dad took on the ship deck showing

Customer Question

I have 3 pictures that my dad took on the ship deck showing the United States and Chinese Admirals Signing the Sur render Papers. I also have the names of the Admirals involved that signed the papers. These are REAL ACTUAL PICTURES my dad took himself on the ship during the signing of the surrender. Where would be a good place to sell pictures like these.
Thank you
Lanny xxx
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
China was part of the Allied Forces in WWII and they declared war against Germany on December 9, 1941 after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. At the end of WWII, China was on the victorious side with the Allied Forces and would have not signed surrender papers.
~Nora