rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

How much a Sears roebuck Kenmore sewing machine model 117-959

Customer Question

How much a Sears roebuck Kenmore sewing machine model 117-959 12/24/52 serial numbers 488680
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
This Sears Kenmore was built by the White Sewing Machine Company as evidenced by its 117.xxx Sears assigned model number - in this case 117.959. The 117.959 was a contemporary to the "Streamliner", and a direct competitor.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 100-180$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!