Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My mother came over from Germany after meeting my father in

Customer Question

my mother came over from Germany after meeting my father in the war , she brought over a teaset still in excellent condition , never used ,stamped Bergmann Selb Bavaria.It is flat black w/ gold interior in all cups wwwwwwwwww/ pink flowers and a light turquoise leaf .The handles and rims are also gold on the sugar bowls and creamer. there are also a vase and mini ashtray stampedJ>K>Decor carlsbad in flat black w/ gold trim and a pink rose on front, vase #15 and ashtray #17. I was wondering what they are worth . I know they are over 70 years old.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose on matched set and send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora