rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

We are trying to determine the value of a wooden, glass door

Customer Question

We are trying to determine the value of a wooden, glass door collectibles/book case. I have a picture I can send. We do not know the manufacturer.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
It would be perfect to know the manufacturer but without it, I can provide a value for it. From the picture I see that the door handles are not original. The door lock and door hinges are from 20th century, which would match the style of the furniture and the type of the furniture door. The wood type I would say it's mahogany, but it seems difficult to me to accurately say which type of wood it is.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 600-1,100$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!