Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Dali d'apres lithograph titled Stallions. Purchased

Customer Question

i have a Dali d'apres lithograph titled Stallions. Purchased at Collier Art Corporation, CA. The registry number is *****
Has a certificate of authenticity and also the receipt from the Collier Art Corp. I would like to find out info on this and also value. It is hand numbered 500/500. Thank u for any info you can give me bit is old I do know that. Frame in back says Made In Italy. Very simple dark wood frame. Double matted print in irregular size, possibly metric.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send a complete image of the back including frame (do not remove from frame), and a clear in-focus close-up of the signature.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora