Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some chine plates,saucers and bowls from ucagco labeled

Customer Question

I have some chine plates,saucers and bowls from ucagco labeled made in occupied japan. I was wondering if they are worth anything. They have a small flower pattern with gold ring and rim. Any info would be helpful
Thanks
Paul
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for requesting me, I would be happy to help with your "Occupied Japan" china.
Could you attach an overall photo of the entire collection and a close-up of the pattern and I'll tell you all about them and give you a value.
Many thanks and wait to hear.
Robert
PS. The best way to attach photos is to upload them to a free public picture hosting site. I find
www.imgur.com
is the easiest and then copy and paste the link they give you (paste to where you are typing to me) so I can use it to take me to where you put the photos on imgur.com.
Hope this makes sense!
R