Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Dear Experts!I have been put in charge of

Customer Question

Dear Experts!
I have been put in charge of my aunt's estate. She had an extensive (85) collection of Hummel's. I had photographed and researched prices (via published price books) back in 2009, for insurance purposes. But since that time, all of the stores that sold these collectibles have stopped offering them for sale. I have been searching on the internet and of the ones I could find, the current prices are in the $10-20 range! I was astonished!
Can you guide me to a good current resource to try to find their value? Can it be that they have lost that much value?!
Thank you so much for any help you can give me!
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I will be happy to help you with this question, but in a nutshell your findings are true and correct.
What years, in general, do the figurines in your collection date to?
~Nora