Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Here are 2 vases I would appreciate some information and value on. Re

Customer Question

Here are 2 vases I would appreciate some information and value on. The one on the left is marked fisher L made in Budapest it is stamped 1823. It is broken at the top it is approximately 13' tall. The second one is signed "schreiber" it is 12 inches tall
and quite heavy. Attached are pics
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question - however I only handle one item or matched set per question.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and let me know.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, you recently answered a question for me regarding a Mt. Airy chair co. Buffet . Although I gave u a meets expectations rating , I was slightly underwhelmed by your response . It was about 4 lines and didn't really give me information about the company, date of piece, etc.
I paid $48 for this current appraisal and do not want to pay for a second one. You can just return my deposit and I will find someone locally to give me some estimates and information for less than $100 + tip. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora