Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of 41 volumes of 1901-1902 Paths of Knowledge

Customer Question

What is the value of 41 volumes of 1901-1902 Paths of Knowledge Library Books bound with English silk with gold lettering in an antique oak cabinet?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
In order to ascertain the value, I will need to know the publisher name inside this volume.
I look forward to reading back from you with the information.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The publisher was The Athenaeum Press - Ginn & Company - Cambridge Massachusetts and the antique oak cabinet is in excellent condition and is 18 inches tall X 18 inches wide with a keyed door. The books are bound with English silk with gold lettering and are in very good condition and are listed on the inside of the cabinet door with the heading "Paths of Knowledge" that describes the binding of the books and the subjects of them.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible for you to send an image of the set in the cabinet?
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora