Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an time given to my parents probably about 1973 by the

Customer Question

I have an time given to my parents probably about 1973 by the priest of our Episcopal church in Red Bank NJ. He was soon to retire and was very close to my parents. I do not remember the conversation well, but I do recall something about it being made form the mold (or something like that) of the stomach of a lamb (or similar animal) It is hollow, vase like. There is a mold of a young girl standing on the outside looking around the side of the vase. If I remember correctly it has a religious theme - and I think I remember him saying it could be quite valuable. it is made of a metal. It is quite heavy. It is quite special to me as Father Best was very good to my family and a very special person to all in our church. I am very curious about it. I hope you can help me. I could take a picture of it and send to you. Thank you for your help.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora