Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 8 1/2 inch sitting copper cat. with a o inside of

Customer Question

I have a 8 1/2 inch sitting copper cat. with a o inside of a shield mark on its right side by curled tail. It was old when my father gave it to me 77 yrs ago. It looks just like a cat should look. any ideas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here are the photos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here are photos
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look over these for you.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I have handled items with this mark before, I just cannot recall the make name associated with it at this time.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
been waiting for a reply or an acknowledgement from athe new "expert" please advise if anyone has information or do I just cancel account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as You haven't responded to my last to inquires I am informing my MasterCharge account to not honor ANY charges that you have made to my account. I am dissapointed in the way you have handled this..Lois Gilbert