ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

Valuation of genuine lord nelson ware bcm\nelson ware. constable

Customer Question

valuation of genuine lord nelson ware bcm\nelson ware. constable 'valley farm' the cornfield' etc 6 bowls' with 1 lge bowl'
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also has gold fracking on every bowl from bottom to top.
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question! It would be my pleasure to assist you.
These Lord Nelson Ware Constable Valley Farm decorative dishware has a collector market today and typically individual pieces sell at the $10 to $15 level and for groups the value can be less. For example, here's a large bowl and five smaller bowls offered at the $20 level on eBay (see: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lord-Nelson-Ware-part-Dessert-Set-serving-dish-5-dessert-bowls-vgc-paintings/141581576086) and typically, a set like this: of one large bowl and six smaller ones would sell at an antique shop at the $60 to $80 level.
Should this prove helpful, kindly rate my service positively so I'm credited for answering the question. If not, let me know how I can provide more help. I understand that sometimes an item may be worth more or less than you expected; if you'd like further explanation of the market for a given item, please let me know and again, thank you!