Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 hand bags here, not sure if they are antique but very

Customer Question

I have 3 hand bags here, not sure if they are antique but very intriguing. 2 of the bags are louis Vuitton and the other is Mimco. Being 15 years of age, I obviously have no clue about how to tell these bags from real to fake so that was my first question, second would be how much they are worth? I would be very greatful for an answer and if anyone is interested in helping me I can send photos
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Could you post images of the latches and corners of each as well as any markings, please?