rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Rockford Superior Furniture Company, Rockford, ILL No repairs,

Customer Question

Rockford Superior Furniture Company, Rockford, ILL
No repairs, all original fulls and finish
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
The Rockford Furniture Co. was not known for turning out high quality furniture, rather furniture built to a price. The Rockford Union Furniture Company and other cooperatives also succeeded because they had the help of P. A. Peterson, an entrepreneurial genius who was the guiding light of the Rockford furniture industry. Peterson started out as the Union bookkeeper, but he was soon forced to take over the management of its daily operations as well.
You have a 1910-1930 furniture.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 150-250$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the appraisal.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks