Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old elaborately cut/tooled metallic tray that I

Customer Question

I have an old elaborately cut/tooled metallic tray that I can trace to at least the 1880s. intricately tooled. Are you the expert to evaluate the item? More interested in its story than price. TGD
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the request here.
Yes, please send images at your convenience. Front, back, close-ups on details and maker mark, if any.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please advise how to send photos. I think it is made of copper. I have deliberately not cleaned it up. I have no idea if it has a makers mark; sort of a 'Where's Waldo' adventure because of the detail. Moroccan? Middle Eastern? Moorish? What do people do with these things? This has essentially been garaged for a century.29 inches, corner to corner.Will send you three series of photos. White - spotted/stained images are on back side.TGD
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora