Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm Marc. i have a vase and i would like to know is value.

Customer Question

hi, i'm Marc. i have a vase and i would like to know is value. how can i send a picture?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 years ago.
You can add a photo of your vase by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILE button. Please add a straight on photo of the vase and any signatures or marks on the bottom. Also note the size of the vase.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i've been charged and waiting for temporary password ***** email???
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 years ago.
The experts here use this site just like you do and we are not involved with any of the billing practices or mechanics of the site. It sounds like you have signed up and might have to sign in one more time with the temporary password ***** they send you in a new email to establish yourself here.
Feel free to send the picture in the meantime.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can i send you the picture thru email?
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Sure. Email the photos to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' so that they will forward them to me. It takes longer this way, but I will respond here as soon as I get them to let you know that I am working on your question. Give it 6-12 hours and thanks in advance for your patience.
If the paper clip icon or ADD FILE button are not on your screen, you might want to try on a desktop computer. These features works best on a desktop and I am pretty sure they are disabled/invisible on mobile devices like phones and ipads. I'm just mentioning it because I can get to work faster if you send pics that way.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome.