Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an artist impression of independence Hall building dated

Customer Question

i have an artist impression of independence Hall building dated 1600/ what is the market value where can I sell it. I am in Minnesota.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the portrait measures 16'' by 17.25'' while the core inner artwork measures 9'' by 7.5''
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the dimensions.
Please send images at your convenience.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you can provide images.
Thank you,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have made several attempts at sending images with out success. I am going to try alittle futher otherwise Iwould suggest you send me your mobile so that i can send it by text.thanks
Isaac
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Isaac,
Experts here are not permitted to exchange personal contact information with customers; thus I cannot provide my personal cell number.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora