Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Louise Nevelson abstract with a

Customer Question

For Doris, I have a Louise Nevelson abstract with a provenence on the back - also I have a whistler print of sailing ships. I can get photos of both of them as well as a life size sculpture. I need to know what they are worth for insurance purposes.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me.
Can you send photos via "add file" or imgur.com? Or do you need to use the email method that takes several hours.?
I can explain how to do all three.
Kind regards,
Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, I don't know how to do those, but I am currently at work and do not have access to the artwork from here. I will take pictures this weekend and send them on to you, is that OK?
There is no hurry. Sometimes during the weekend, I am not at my computer - I cannot work 7 days 24 hours a day. I hope you will understand and not mind waiting for your answers right away if you send your photos while I take a break.
The reply box has an "ADD FILE" or "ATTACH FILE" link. That is the easiest and quickest way to get photos to me.
Kind regards,
Doris