Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

Some sort of long "ribbon" marked "Stanton Post No. 208, New

Customer Question

some sort of long "ribbon" marked "Stanton Post No. 208, New Brighton, PA" - at top there is a pin depicting 2 shaking hands. Other markings GSA - 2 big USA flags with 1 smaller one - American eagle and a pentagon with 3 figures in it. At the bottom "Honor the Noble Dead" - how old could this be?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. You have a reunion memorial ribbon crafted for the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) which was an organization for Union Civil War veterans. The ribbon dates from the 1880s to the 1920s era and has a current retail from $35 to $75 in most markets, pending demand.
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve