Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a blue quart MASON'S canning jar under the arc MASON'S

Customer Question

I have a blue quart MASON'S canning jar under the arc MASON'S is PATENT (next line) NOV 30TH (N backwards and th underlined) (next line) 1858 (5 looks like an S) and on back side a Logo of Rounded E encircled by a C With a T and J over the top and a Diamond.... what would this be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. An image that shows the light coming through the blue glass will be ideal.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora