Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have Royal Doulton tea service BB2062 what is it woth?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. At present, the active retail for your set, pending actual condition and demand, will range from $225 to $325. The upper end of the range would be for sets which are complete and borderline pristine.
Please understand the fine china market is incredibly weak at present, and prices are about 40% lower than a few years ago, primarily due to an overall weak world economy.
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve