Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a lithograph that I purchased in the 60's it is 200/350 the sticker on the bac

Customer Question

I have a lithograph that I purchased in the 60's it is 200/350 the sticker on the back is mostly gone. I cannot read the artist signature, it looks like K N Tac but not sure bought it through the graphics guild. Can you help me? It is arch ways to a row of trees with a small half moon in the center of the trees. it teal blue into black and white
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope you receive the pictures I am sending, I could not figure out the instructions no paper clip etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to know if you received the pictures I sent yesterday, my name is*****
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
I can't find a match for this signature. I will opt out of this question and open it up to other experts they may be able to help you with this.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you for your help hopefully someone else can help me have a nice day.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send more photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a more clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the best I can do, the phone does not have a macro setting. Hope this will work.
Thank you,
Joyce Cross
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Joyce,
I am not able to decipher the signature here for you.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora