Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Do you know the artist Jacob Knight's works? I have one of

Customer Question

Do you know the artist Jacob Knight's works? I have one of his paintings I wish to sell.
Rebecca Marona
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I am familiar with an artist Jacob Knight (1938-1994)from Massachusetts. To be sure this is him, I'd like one more photo of the signature on the piece so that I can be positive and give you a valuation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to send u a pic but it won't go thru
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The add file/paper clip feature seems to work best on a desktop computer. Let's do this-email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. It just takes a bit longer this way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Will you be emailing the pictures?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes tonight at home
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Great, let me be the last to answer here (otherwise it won't let me answer others) until you send some pictures. I will likely get the pictures in the morning and I'll get right on it.
Have a great night!