ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have some pieces of Royal Worcester china. The marks are

Customer Question

I have some pieces of Royal Worcester china. The marks are C1234, Made in England. It is blue with cold rims. I have 4 each salad plate, dessert plate, saucer and cup. One cup has a bro***** *****dle and I was trying to replace but was curious about values.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question! It would be my pleasure to assist you.
The Gold Encrusted, Deep Blue, Gold Rim Royal Worcester china, C1234, is a rather infrequently listed pattern and replacement issues can be a bit pricey. Over time you should be able to find a replacement cup at the $15 to $20 level on eBay or Etsy, and I'd also recommend putting in a request at Replacements (see: http://replacements.com/webquote/RW_C1234.htm).
Should this prove helpful, kindly rate my service positively so I'm credited for answering the question. If not, let me know how I can provide more help. I understand that sometimes an item may be worth more or less than you expected; if you'd like further explanation of the market for a given item, please let me know and again, thank you!