Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 table lamps they are a matched pair. I think the

Customer Question

I have 2 table lamps they are a matched pair. I think the base and figurine are made of brass. one lamp have a angel boy playing a string instrument held near his left ear. The other lamp has a girl angel holding a bird with long tail feathers. I cannot make out the writing on the base of the figurines. I am not positive that what I am looking at is really an inscription or just the finish.
I am getting new furniture but I am not really sure whether or not to sale the lamps or not.
Thank you
Gale Bryson. Longwood, FL.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the possible mark would be ideal.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will get the rest of the info and pics for you shortly. Hopefull today.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Pleasure to read back from you here.
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora