Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a handwritten journal by a medical student at the

Customer Question

i have a handwritten journal by a medical student at the univerity of pennsylvania named johnathan watkins from 1814-1815.it is on the practice of psysick-materia medica-surgery and midwifery. i have the whole book of notes and both covers but they are not attached. does it have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send some photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have no idea how to send photos. i will have to get help from my daughter so it may take a while. i plan on sending photos as i am very curious about the value of this book. thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora