Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

In the early 80's my wife bought 10-15 etchings of Joe DiMagio,Micky

Customer Question

In the early 80`s my wife bought 10-15 etchings of Joe DiMagio,Micky Mantle,Ted Williams,and 8-10 more by an artist named Bob Cox.We have seen the value of some of them in the sports magazine,Beckett.I have contacted them but nobody remembers him.I remember seeing them in the book ....Can you help me locate Bob or at least validate his existence...Thank you'
***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora